CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT
- Check-in: 4:00 pm
- Check-out: 12:00 pm
- Complimentary for spa, golf or dining
- $25 per night for overnight hotel guests
- Two universal electric vehicle chargers and two Tesla chargers available complimentary for resort guests
A resort fee of $45.60 is applied per night for room reservations and includes:
- Access to our 24-hour fitness center
- Group fitness classes
- Resort Programming including birds of prey, garden tours and daily live music
- Amenities including outdoor heated saline pool, sand volleyball and bocce ball courts
- Priority golf tee times
- Shuttle service to and from Aliso Beach with beach chairs, umbrellas and towel service
- Daily e-news including New York Times and Financial Times
- In-room Wi-Fi
- In-room coffee from Steeped, with fully compostable packaging
Fully-trained service dogs are welcome at The Ranch at Laguna Beach if they meet the designated requirements. A service animal is defined as a dog that’s individually trained to do work or perform tasks for the benefit of a qualified individual with a disability, including a physical, sensory, psychiatric, intellectual, or other mental disability, including but not limited to:
- Visual impairments
- Mobility impairments
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
Our team members are compassionately trained to ask specific questions to determine if your animal is a service animal meets the requirements. Please note, service animals in training, emotional support animals, and comfort animals are not permitted.
In accordance with the City of Laguna Beach, smoking is not permitted on our property at any time (including vaping). We apologize for any inconvenience.
FAMILIES WITH YOUNG CHILDREN
Minor children must be accompanied by an adult while on property unless participating in resort activities, Summer kid’s camps or with a recommended nanny service. We sincerely appreciate your help in preserving the rest and serenity of our resort for all of our guests while creating wonderful memories with your family.