We have reopened the golf course in accordance with the Orange County Board of Supervisors resolution on April 21st 2020 and will abide by all requirements.
With approval from the OC Board of Supervisors, we are happy to announce that the golf course is now open with many special conditions. Thank you for adhering to these rules so that our community may safely enjoy the course.
New Temporary Rules for Ben Brown’s in response to COVID-19
- Confirmed tee time required to access property , walk in’s will not be permitted
- Face masks or covering required
- Social distancing will be required and enforced, violators will be asked to leave property
- Per County Resolution, restroom facilities are not available – please plan accordingly, no exceptions will be made
- No golf carts, the golf course will be walking only
- Personal pull carts only, we will not be providing any pull carts or rentals
- Groups of 4 or fewer
- Credit cards only, cash will not be accepted at this time
- Please note the course will have special playing conditions, including no flag poles, cups, or bunker rakes
- No playing through will be permitted
- In accordance with County restrictions, golfers must not arrive any sooner than 15 minutes before the tee time and you must depart promptly upon completion of game.
- No gatherings are permitted on property
- Limited service take-out beverage and dry snacks will be available from 10 am to 5pm at the take-out window, no cash accepted, credit cards only
Our 9-hole, GEO Certified® Laguna golf course and country club in Southern California is situated in what’s arguably the most serene and natural setting in Orange County. The course is carved into the naturally dramatic and lush walls of Aliso and Wood Canyons, creating an ultra-private playing experience with stunning views and elevation changes on every fairway.
Speedy greens and a commitment to proper tee box and hole placement keep the game fast, fun and inviting. An off-the-beaten-path location with not a house in sight means a quiet playing experience that offers a rare chance to connect fully in nature. This is not your stuffy country club experience—you're in Southern California now. Our laid-back Laguna golf course and country club experience even includes three-clubs barefoot tournaments for novices, families and avid golfers alike.
This Laguna Beach golf course and country club takes your game to the next level.
- Learn the game or improve your handicap with instructional programs for private or group lessons plus Junior golf camps
- 2016 Club Car fleet, complete with interactive GPS technology, allowing full access to tee times, course instruction, real-time leader board, scoring capabilities and much more
- TaylorMade club rentals—including SLDR woods, SpeedBlade irons and Ghost putters—designed to help launch higher, longer and straighter
- Pro Shop featuring the latest gear and private-label clothing
- Online tee time booking
- Expansive country club patio with restaurant and bar, overlooking our Laguna Beach course and the canyons
- Complimentary valet parking
You don’t need to be good—you just need to have fun. Come get your fix while you still have the entire day to enjoy Laguna Beach at one of the most beautiful golf courses and country clubs in Southern California.