We are pleased to welcome you back to The Ranch at Laguna Beach. The health and safety of our guests and team will always come first. Then of course, fun. Please review some new practices and experiences you can anticipate when you arrive and during your stay.
The Ranch at Laguna Beach will reopen with The California Hotel and Lodging Association Clean + Safe Certification, a safety seal of approval provided to hotels which complete a rigorous 32-point checklist of protocols for guests, employees and cleaning procedures. The certification provides peace of mind for travelers by outlining strict safety guidelines to for hotels.
- In collaboration with local and national health experts, our property is sanitized and maintained with daily cleaning to ensure our guests are safe and comfortable.
- We welcome a new team of Sani-Czars who will oversee and champion sanitization protocols throughout the resort.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the property.
- A wellbeing amenity is provided upon check-in including a travel-sized, CDC-approved hand sanitizer and disposable masks.
- OC Health legally requires that a face mask or covering in public areas. Face masks are available upon request.
- The health of our team members is being carefully monitored with daily temperature checks.
- Guests will find floor markers and signage throughout the resort for directions on physical distancing.
- Elevator buttons are sanitized every hour and the number of guests per elevator is limited.
- Our guest rooms were built with individual heat, ventilation and air conditioning systems. This structure ensures that any possible airborne elements are not transferred between rooms through a climate system.
- The guest rooms have been redesigned without decorative pillows, magazines and multi-use amenities to allow for greater peace of mind.
- Microwaves have been temporarily removed from our guest rooms.
- Disposable paper cups will temporarily replace glassware and coffee cups.
- Small fridges will be sanitized after each guest.
Arrival and Departures
- Doors throughout property will be propped open, or graciously opened by a team member.
- Bell carts are sanitized to a gleaming finish before each guest arrival.
- Arrivals will be conveniently staggered so each guest can safely social distance during their expedited check-in.
- Room keys are sanitized using CDC-approved disinfectant.
- Guests will receive a final bill via email prior to departure, allowing them to skip the Front Desk checkout process.
- Rooms are thoroughly cleaned prior to guest arrival with CDC-approved disinfectants and electrostatic sprayer technology.
- Linens and towels continue to be washed and refreshed in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- Laundry and linens will be bagged in guestroom to eliminate excess contact in transit.
- Housekeeping services will be offered according to guest preference for daily, drop or no service:
- Daily Service: Our team will access your room once daily to provide make-up service.
- Drop Service: Our team will pick up and drop fresh linen, towels and amenities upon request.
- No Service: Our team will not disturb your stay with housekeeping service.
- Harvest and live performances will temporarily pause operations on Monday, Dec. 7th.
- In-room dining will be available for resort guests will individually wrapped flatware, condiments will be provided in single-use containers.
- Room service will be prepared as a to-go order and dropped fresh in front of guest rooms.
- Chaise lounge and side tables are physically distanced between parties and will be sanitized after each use.
- Poolside food and beverage service will be available as a to-go order with individually wrapped condiments and utensils.
- Towel racks are sanitized at least once per hour.
- Fitness equipment is positioned to provide for physical distancing.
- Maximum of 3 guests will be permitted at the fitness center at one time.
- Face masks or covering required to play the course.
- Physical distancing is required and playing through will not be permitted.
- The course will be walking only.
- To ensure guest, staff and community safety the course will have special playing conditions.
- Sycamore Spa will temporarily close on Monday, Dec. 7th and plan to reopen as soon as recommended.
- Resort Programming including live music, birds of prey, our farm tour, junior explorers and stargazing are currently on pause. We look forward to bringing these experiences back as soon as possible.
Please contact our Guest Services Team if you have any questions at [email protected] or (949) 499-2271.
Please note, all procedures and programming are subject to change based on guidance from the CDC and applicable governmental authorities.